500 Terry Francois Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
About the Role
Torrey Partners is seeking people with significant financial analysis and accounting experience looking for project work, primarily within our Commercial Litigation and Marital Dissolution Practices. This position works closely with senior staff members and experts and requires strong analytical skills, clear written and oral communication, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively and attention to detail. Our assignments can be fast-paced and deadline driven, requiring quick thinking and dedication to producing excellent work product.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform detailed fact-finding, research, and analysis;
• Review and synthesize data from produced materials including depositions and company documents;
• Develop financial models through the use of Excel, Access, and other analytical software;
• Prepare reports, written analysis, communications and presentations based upon findings; and
• Create graphical representations of analysis including use of PowerPoint or similar software.
The ideal candidates should have the following:
· A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields with a strong academic record;
· A CPA or CPA-eligible with 2-4 years of accounting experience, preferably some years of public accounting;
· Exceptional analytical and critical-thinking abilities;
· Substantial experience and comfort with advanced Excel modeling;
· Ability to read and understand tax returns and financial statements;
· Knowledge of and ability to use QuickBooks accounting program;
· Effective oral and written communication skills;
· Organization, accuracy and attention to detail;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively; and
· Self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, and dependability
About the Company
About the Company
Torrey Partners is a San Diego based expert witness firm providing economic, consulting, forensic accounting, and valuation services at a national level. Our team is comprised of dedicated, well rounded, and highly skilled professionals working in a collaborative environment to solve complex financial and economic issues within the litigation environment.
Our team provides testimony and damage quantification on matters in federal and state courts, as well as mediations, arbitrations, and settlement negotiations. We also provide financial, accounting and valuation analysis and support to businesses and individuals outside of the litigation context.
Torrey Partners offers a competitive salary, bonus compensation, paid time off, and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. We also offer Employee Assistance Programs, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k) with profit share.
Please submit your resume and professional writing samples.